Dr Matthew Wall
Matthew has been working in the Surry Hills and Darlinghurst area since being awarded his Master of Chiropractic in 2009 and is recognised amongst health professionals and patients alike for his dedication and hard work.
As a sporting enthusiast, Matthew brings a wealth of experience and knowledge with him. He has worked with athletes of all levels, from World Champion Mountain bikers and Australia’s best Volleyball players, to champion desk jockeys and lunchtime netball all stars.
- Advanced Certification for the Selective Functional Movement Assessment and Functional Movement Screen.
- Certified with Integrated Dry Needling.
- Internationally Certified Sports Chiropractic Diploma. ICCSP
- Member of Sports Chiropractic Australia
- StrongFirst Girya Level 1 (SFG1) Kettlebell Instructor
- Qualified with Kinesio Taping and sports taping.
His gentle approach is both thorough and professional and appreciates all aspects of the individual. Over the years Matthew has developed sound relationships with local health professionals, from GPs, surgeons, podiatrists, dentists and acupuncturists. This enables him to confidently refer patients to ensure they receive the care they need.
Matthew has worked with trainers and coaches across multiple disciplines, from strength and conditioning, UFC, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, gymnastics and more. He frequently networks with peers in the industry to keep abreast of the latest and most effective treatments and protocols.
An explorer at heart, his favourite place is with his son Finnley’s imagination or above the tree line on any mountain hike.